Our growth strategy and diversified portfolio offers the potential for exploration upside, coupled with the backing of production, and future royalty streams. Our goal (and risk reduction strategy) is to own joint venture interests in several producing mines instead of 100% exposure to one project.
As our strategy unfolds, Golden Phoenix anticipates:
- Acquisition: Acquiring a property that, on terms and conditions acceptable to the Company, requires financing or geological expertise.
- Development: Improving the property by providing permitting, bonding, drilling, geological, legal and/or financial support.
- Production: Securing a mine operator with the experience necessary to take the project into commercial production.
- Royalty: Retaining up to a 30% interest in each project, and ultimately converting some of those interests into royalty agreements.
- Replication: Repeating the process with multiple projects in multiple jurisdictions with multiple mine operators.
We expect to replicate this strategy with multiple projects in multiple jurisdictions using multiple mine operators.