Shining Tree Mining District - Ontario
100% - Golden Phoenix owns a 100% interest in a portfolio of gold and base metal properties in the Shining Tree Mining District in Eastern Ontario, Canada.
- Golden Phoenix owns a 100% interest in a portfolio of gold and base metal properties within the Shining Tree mining district located in Eastern Ontario.
- The historic Shining Tree area is located near the Swayze area site of recently reported gold finds by Trelawney Mines.
- The Shining Tree district is currently undergoing a resurgence of exploration where several other companies have been preparing and engaging in drill programs.
- Churchill Township: A prospective gold property that contains three gold mineralized trends delineated in a 2009 43-101 geological study.
- Browning Township: A prospective copper-zinc property consisting of over 100 contiguous claims spanning seven kilometers of airborne and ground conductors conducive to hosting VMS (volcanogenic massive sulphide) deposits.
- Nursey Township and Asquith Township: These prospective properties feature copper-nickel and copper-zinc mineralization, respectively.